In February, we hosted our Higher Education (HE) User Forum, where the Aptem Team and our university clients gathered to share insight and knowledge, discuss important issues, review upcoming client-led product updates, and collect feedback on Aptem.
February 2021 HE forum
February’s forum focused on three key themes:
- Product updates, including updates initiated by client feedback.
- Ensuring clients are receiving the support they need.
- Ongoing product guidance and webinars.
Steve Dewhurst, Aptem Higher Education Product Director, presented the product development roadmap which includes updates such as enhanced custom forms, the new Tutor Console, more process automation, sub-programmes, and plenty more. Aptem’s Product Development Team is introducing additional integrations to further improve Aptem’s configurability with existing university systems. Steve also provided an update on Aptem’s existing, and future, dashboards. We are giving real thought to what is useful for tutors, learners, and employers to see in each dashboard. Our aim is to help reduce the need for clients to produce their own reports, and that can be achieved with continuous client-led development.
Next on the agenda, Georgina Burton, Aptem’s Head of Implementation, demonstrated the Tutor Console. Universities in attendance shared positive feedback and enthusiasm towards Aptem Skills Radar®, Tasks, Reviews, Messaging and Calendars. In addition, Georgina showcased the Learner Dashboard which contains headline information to help tutors manage learner progress. The Product Development Team will continue to enhance this dashboard to bring greater insights to tutors.
Following a short break, we shared our extensive list of upcoming client webinars. All clients will be invited to join these sessions via email.
- Tuesday 16th March at 11am: Updates to keep you compliant briefing session
- Tuesday 30th March at 11am: Aptem basics – Programme manager
- Tuesday 13th April at 11am: New job coach console briefing session
- Tuesday 27th April at 11am: Aptem basics – Onboarding Wizard
- Tuesday 11th May at 11am: Aptem masterclass – Good practice end-to-end delivery
- Tuesday 25th May at 11am: Aptem basics – Reviews
- Tuesday 8th June at 11am: Aptem masterclass – Good practice end-to-end process onboarding
- Tuesday 22nd June at 11am: Aptem basics – Registration and certification
- Tuesday 6th July at 11am: Aptem basics – Reporting
- Tuesday 20th July at 11am: Aptem basics – Workshops
Continuing with the theme of customer support, Jonathan Gold, Aptem’s Head of Support, took attendees through the Aptem Help Centre and the wide range of resources available including support tickets, help videos, help guides, webinar recordings, and FAQs.
As the forum was brought to a close, two additional discussion groups were scheduled for the HE User Group:
- Communicating and managing changes in learner circumstances.
- Reports and reporting that people find useful.
We look forward to sharing more insights and product information at the Summer Higher Education Forum (date TBC). We will send out a save-the-date to Forum members in the coming weeks.