We are pleased to share the details of the most significant Aptem updates that went live this summer. If you have any questions regarding these updates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New SCORM compliant learning platform which can import and play SCORM compliant learning materials and record outcomes and time spent, simplifying and improving the delivery of eLearning on Aptem. Benefits to clients include:
- Simplify the delivery of eLearning on Aptem;
- Simplify how you create Learning Plans – the ability to plug eLearning directly into Learning Plans;
- Simplify how you create assessments;
- Simplify the way learners consume learning;
- Simplify tutor assessment and internal verification with our new Ofsted-friendly assessment tool;
- Introduce the ability to plug other learning and assessment content directly into Learning Plans including Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint;
- Introduce the ability to use SCORM learning assets, widening the scope of your learning content;
- Introduce a simplified, organised asset library making it easier to quickly find the learning material you need;
- Improve the user interface so learning on Aptem is simpler, more focused and more attractive.
Learning plan direct mapping
Outcomes can now be assessed directly from the learning plan without the need to leave the learning plan environment to assess work submitted, map criteria and provide feedback.
The new assessment tool is Ofsted-friendly as tutors can view all previous submissions and comments as well as amending the mapped criteria all on a single screen.
Assessments are much more streamlined, saving our clients plenty of time.
Learning plan overview
The learning plan overview section has been updated to clearly show current progression against expected targets for each component aim as well as the overall progress.
It is now much easier to get a snapshot of where the learner should be at any given time.