After a well-deserved Christmas break, our development team were straight back to work bringing customers even more Aptem upgrades. Here are the details of new functionality that we released in January.
Learning Plan Component and Tasks
We have updated Learning Plan components instructions & task details to support text formatting. Some of the new formatting options include bullet points, bold text and insert hyperlink.
Editable Aptem Skills Radar® criteria and manual creation of Skills Radar
Skills Radar criteria sets are now created in the same way as any other competency, via the competency tile.
You also have the option to link them to a programme and to select criteria from the standard, create your own criteria or to edit the criteria imported from the standard.
The component type has been removed from the Learning Plan. Skills Radar sets are now accessed either from a review, an Onboarding Wizard or the learner profile or any combination thereof, but not from the Learning Plan. If you would like Skills Radar in a Learning Plan as a separate component then create a review type with just this asset and add the review into the Learning Plan.
New Generic Report Columns
Our development team continues to add more columns to the generic user report providing you with greater access to your data.
The following columns have been added to user generic reports:
UserCRM section, renamed to CRM.
- Employer address
- Employer levy payer
- Manager name
- Manager email
Learning Plan Section
- Last contact date (calculated as latest date out of offline learning/meeting/review component, including personalised).
- Last coursework submission date (calculated as latest assessable course asset or latest file evidence submitted by learner against any component, including personalised).
- Last submission title (calculated as the name of the component linked with the latest assessable course asset or latest file evidence submitted by learner against any component, including personalised).
- For each review type configured in programmes, a column “review type last date”.
Users generic report progress calculation
In the Learning Plan section make Progress a group of columns – under it, there is a column for each qualification / standard selected in any programme / Learning Plan.
- Suggested jobs report currently shows saved jobs in addition to suggested ones. Only suggested ones are displayed now.
- On the Signatures page, you may now filter results by Group and Programme.
- Add support for advanced learner loans and advanced learner loan bursaries with funding rules.
- We now have a “NEW” indicator that highlights new records on Users/Organisation page.
- QAR aims export extra columns: Achievement date and Outcome grade.
- We have extended the description field in Programme Manager.
For more information on any of Aptem’s developments, please contact us at email@example.com.