The AELP Spring Conference at the MacDonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham on Thursday, 26 April 2018 is fast approaching.
The number of HEIs in the market place has grown significantly and AELP offers support with the different challenges they face. The AELP Spring Summit provides updates on current apprenticeship funding, the wider reforms and what lies ahead in terms of contracting, funding and rules. It is also a perfect opportunity for AELP members to look into support products and services.
MWS Technology will be demonstrating the latest updates to Aptem, the UK’s most extensive apprenticeship delivery platform. Aptem has already proven to be transformational technology for many of our apprenticeship provider clients.
Aptem solves many of the challenges surrounding delivery of higher level apprenticeships in universities.
- The employer CRM enables you to manage your sales processes with employers and capture opportunities.
- Aptem then enables you to upload vacancies and manage applications.
- Successful applicants pass seamlessly into Aptem’s remote, paperless onboarding with electronic signatures.
- There is no need to enter information twice. Students must provide their information for the student registration system and then submit the same information for an ILR. University registration systems can be populated with the information collected in Aptem. No more asking the apprentice to repeat entering their information.
- Aptem also works in conjunction with your VLEs to create learning plans that facilitate learning delivery and gathering of evidence, for the Standard, without compromising the overall learning experience.
- Employers can gain insight on apprenticeship progress using Aptem’s integrated employer portal.
- Furthermore, reporting in Aptem is agile. Generate the reports you need in seconds, using just a few clicks.
End-to-end technology means efficiency.
Find out more
Please contact us or visit us on our summit stand to test drive Aptem yourself and discuss how our technology can help you to meet compliance requirements and at the same time increase quality and reduce costs.
Click here for summit bookings.