Most apprenticeship providers grapple daily with the demands of regulatory compliance. Our new eBook, Demystifying Apprenticeship Compliance, interviews industry experts about the regulation governing apprenticeships.
The eBook ask why regulation matters, who are the different organisations involved, how compliance interacts with the learner journey and the external regulations that impact on apprenticeships. It provides an overview of apprenticeship compliance, drawing on best practice of experts of how organisations interpret this complex task.
Demystifying Apprenticeship Compliance covers:
- Why apprenticeships are highly regulated
- What quality means in apprenticeship provision
- The role that Ofsted, the ESFA, the IfATE, Office for Students and the QAA play in apprenticeship compliance – and how they work
- Joining the RoATP and RoEPAO
- Compliance and the learner journey, from eligibility criteria to skills assessments to the ILR to safeguarding and Prevent
- How Aptem makes compliance easier
Richard Alberg, CEO of MWS Technology, says:
“Apprenticeship compliance is a complex task for all providers. With well over 200 regulations, working out what they mean and how best to apply them to your apprenticeship business takes thought and consideration.
“We very much hope our eBook will take some of the pain out of the process by offering an easy-to-read overview and an important drill-down into how experts respond to the demands of compliance.”
You can download a copy of our eBook on this link.