Aptem intelligently manages all the apprenticeship-specific functions you require whilst acting as a bridge between the systems you have in place at your university.
We understand the challenges universities face surrounding higher level apprenticeships:
- You need to communicate with existing systems.
Use our APIs for university systems whilst making the most of Aptem’s apprenticeship features.
- Working with employers brings with it the hassle of passing data audits.
Aptem stores all learner information in a single place which eliminates data complexity and makes passing audits easy.
- Apprenticeship delivery means additional processes and systems, for example submitting ILRs for funding, so avoiding duplication is important.
Aptem streamlines processes, eliminating repetition, duplication and errors, with tools like automatic ILR validation and the Onboarding Wizard.
- Copying materials between full-time student VLEs and apprentice VLEs is time consuming.
Aptem integrates with existing VLEs, linking learning delivery to the Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours of the Apprenticeship Standard and automatically tracks progression. By keeping existing VLE setups, and linking assets, it saves considerable time and effort.
- Learning delivery takes many forms, from lectures to workshops to eLearning – you need to capture and map evidence.
Assessments can be created in Aptem with ease, with automatic evidence capture including links to external assessments to produce an ePortfolio for End Point Assessment.
Click here to view the Aptem for universities leaflet.
I’m delighted with the difference that Aptem is making to Bucks New University’s apprenticeship business. Aptem is complementary to our existing systems, streamlining processes and eliminating data complexity. It allows us to capture and map evidence for our programmes, and has made submitting ILR returns for funding a breeze. To top it off, the MWS implementation team have really supported our transition to Aptem and have been a pleasure to deal with.