- The start of an apprenticeship programme should be exciting and motivating; instead it is often a marathon of paperwork.
Aptem’s Onboarding Wizard lets you complete paperwork online, massively reducing the time and effort needed, typically by over 60%.
- Communicating with tutors and employers can result in information overload, with a confusion of emails, WhatsApp, texts and calls.
The Aptem Collaboration Centre® brings messages together in one place, and includes task reminders and links to materials. It’s even available as an app.
- Missed milestones and deadlines can be hard to deal with, and can often put an apprenticeship at risk.
Aptem’s Nudge Engine® keeps learners informed and in control of their time, helping them to meet deadlines, milestones and expectations.
- Duplicating work for Standards and qualification programmes is draining, and can demotivate learners.
Aptem maps learning plans to both the Standard and the qualification, meaning duplication is a thing of the past.
- A lack of structure and clarity in learning materials can be off-putting for learners. Aptem lays out learning components clearly, in the order in which they are due, with everything accessible in a couple of clicks.
- A smooth transition into apprenticeship.
- Crystal clear communications and directions.
- Help completing work on time, every time.
- Richer, more enjoyable courses.